Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Tuesday, March 24, 2009


Beth and me with Luis Contreras on Rio Diablo set (1992)


With Kenny Rogers on Rio Diablo set - (1992)

Leave meeting early to go home and wait for garage door repair guy. Check e-mail and news sites. Repair guy here and he fixes garage door. Gall Glenda in Dr. Stone's office and make arraingments for another lab sheet the next time I'm ther. Talk to Beth. Watch a couple of episodes of Entourage recorded over weekend. Fix lunch qwhile watching the beginning od a Glenn Ford Western. Beth calls again. To office; then down for nap with girls. Up and feed girls. Open mail for Beth. Work in office - call Tom Snow; e-mail from Miles about Tucson Book Festival. Clean up side yard; sweep floors. Back to office and work at computer