Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Wednesday, March 25, 2009


Jimmy George

Drop Peter at COD then home after meeting. Check e-mail and news sites. Call to make April blood draw. Call Jimmy George at 9:00 in Mississippi. We haven't seen each other or talked in over 30 years. Nice conversation and he'll call back this afternoon. Watch Gene Autry movie on Western Channel - Oh, Susanna. Then watch a Buster Crabbe, Fuzzy St. John PRC western. Eat lunch while viewing. Down for nap with girls. Up and feed girls; open mail for Beth. Clean up side yard and start sweeping. Jimmy George calls again and we talk for dam near an hour. Talk Beth - she was trying to get hold of me. Finish sweeping. Beth hoome and I fix quick dinner, She off to H&I meeting at Hall. I write her for a minute. Watch some TV. Beth home and she washes her hair. Then we watch recording of NCIS from last night. Later ~