Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Wednesday, April 01, 2009



Second day pool re-do

Drop Peter at COD then home. Check e-mail and news sites. Popcorn with the girls. To bank and make some deposits for Beth - H&I, etc. Home and work for awhile on computer. Then watch two episodes of Entourage. Pool guys here and they start putting on side tile. I have lunch with the end of a Randolph Scott Western: Ridin' Shotgun, Talk to Beth. Down for nap with girls. Up and feed girls. To appointment with Dr. Stone. Drop off then pick up a prescription. Call Tom Snow. Home. Talk to Beth. Clean up side yard and sweep floors. Watch O'Reilly. Talk LeRoy about the next two weekends. Beth home. I'm cooking enchiladas. We eat; then we watch NCIS we recorded last night. Later ~