Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Tuesday, March 31, 2009




Someone's nosy


Pool drained all night. Work begins.

Drop Peter at COD after meeting. Home and check e-mail; Beth home, too - taking care of Judy business with Bruce. Jack-hammering the plaster from pool - noisy. Fix some early lunch for both of us and we eat. She off to work; while I down for nap with girls. Despite jack-hammering, I get to sleep. Up, and all is quiet. Feed the girls. Open the mail for Beth. Work on computer for awhile. I take pictures of work on pool. Talk to Tom Snow. Beth hpmr early and we talk. She calls her neice, Kelly. I into office; then I start preparing dinner. We eat and talk. She talks to her brother. Then we watch CSI: Miami - she walks out as there is torture involved in plot. E-mail from guy in La Quinta. Later ~