Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Thursday, April 02, 2009


With Melody Groves and Miles Swarthout - 2008 Festival of the West

Leave meeting early as it was running over. Home and check e-mail and news sites. Work at computer. Jimmy George from Mississippi calls and we talk about my SOE book and other things. Third day pool redo, and they are going to be later than we expected. Call Beth. Drive to Indio and stop bu Joel's store then to Chinese place for monthly Round Table lunch with conservative group. Home; call Beth. Feed the girls; then down for nap with girls. Up and mail. Workers were here when I got home from lunch. Work in office. E-mail from Bison Homes guy re: The Honkers and other stuff. Clean up side yard. Sweep floors. Watch O'Reilly. Beth home; we talk. Fix dinner and we eat. Watch recording of Lost we made last night. Later ~