Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Tuesday, April 07, 2009


Pioneertown Western Show

Drop Peter at COD then home. Check e-mail and news sites. Have some popcorn with the girls. Work for awhile at computer. Glenda calls with medical info. Call Beth to let her know. Then I add a pill to all my pill boxes as suggested Pool guy here with bid on deck. I pay him final on pool refurbish. TV: Two episodes of Entourage; have lunch during the second. Talk Beth. Down for nap with girls. Up and feed girls. New sandals arrive. Write here for a minute. Talk to Beth and Tom Snow. E-mail some pics to Jimmy George. Clean up side yard. Sweep floors. Watch some of O'Reilly. Beth home and we talk. Fix dinner and we eat. TV: CSI Las Vegas from last week. Office. Later ~