Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, April 06, 2009





Pool filling today.

To blood draw at Monterey and Country Club after meeting. Stop to gas up and hi to Nader. Home and make breakfast - I was on a fast for one draw. Check e-mail and news sites. Beth by to pick up a watch she forgot; then she leaves. I watch recording of Kings from last night. Talk to Beth and pool guy here to finish off the fill. I down for nap with girls. Up and feed girls. Open mail. Move chair back to rear porch along with ash-tray. Let girls run in back yard to see pool. Into house and write here. Sweep floors, Tom Snow called. Watch O'Reilly. Beth home and we talk. Fix dinner and we eat. She mops floors. I write here. Later ~