Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, April 05, 2009


Misty and Bruce (taken a while back)


Beth with Judy: Bruce's wife (a while back)

Sleep in day. She up - wakes me - then she leaves for Hall. I shower and dress. Breakfast with paper. Trim beard. Gas up Expedition - hi to Nader. Home and Beth home shortly. We pack it up and off to Victorville to spend day with brother Bruce and niece Kelly. Girls plan dinner for next week's memorial. Lunch at local Mexican place. Back to their house. I down for nap in Tara's room. Their dog jumps up on bed beside me like you-know-who. Up and Judy's sister and her husband there. Talk and they leave. We take off a little later and drive home. Call LeRoy. Once there, she over to her place of employment to feed and run Joe the German Shepherd. Try to call in for pizza but they're too busy. Talk to Tom Snow. She home to my half-assed Mexican dinner. We eat and talk. I write here. Later ~