Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, April 12, 2009




Family Affair Memories

Sleep in day for me. Beth up and off to Hall. I up 5:30 as she's leaving. Shower and dress. Check e-mail and news sites. Breakfast with paper. Sweep floors. I to Albertson's to do grocery shopping. I home and unload with Beth's help. She mops floors. I take girls to back yard. fix lunch and we eat. Work in office. Beth to run dog at work. I down for nap. Up and she's watching golf. Feed the girls. Work in office. Call LeRoy and make reservation for June. Rewrite a scene SOE. She to office and golf. No Huckabee - report on captain rescue special. She to run dog. She home and I make dinner and we eat. After we watch Without a Trace recording. Later ~