Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, April 11, 2009


Another pic from memorial

Sleep until 6:00 - shower and we both get ready. To restaurant for breakfast. To room then check out. Bruce meets us in parking lot for a goodbye. We drive home in an hour and a half. Hi and bye to LeRoy. She to work to run dog. I unload Expedition. Check our e-mails and news sites. She back and we eat burrito lunch. She off again - to Edie's. I down for my nap. Up and feed girls. Open mail. Beth home and she watch Open. I get call from Jimmy George and we talk for awhile about script. Drive Beth over to work and drop her with dog. I call in order for pizza, then to market o get her a muffin; and on to Papa Dan's and puck up pizza. Pick up Beth and we home. Pizza dinner with ice cream dessert. Watch last Thursday's CSI: Vegas. Both get ready and to bed. Later ~