Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Thursday, April 09, 2009


Glen Beck


Tom Snow

Home from meeting and check e-mail and news sites. Work for a little while. Overly tired so I call Beth and down for nap 10:45. Up at 2:00 pm refreshed and feeling better. Watch some Glen Beck (LIVE)- open mail for Beth. Feed girls. Talk to Tom Snow for awhile. Write here. Clean up side yard. Sweep floors. Cut up some veggies for dinner. Watch some O'Reilly. Beth home and we talk. She cooks and we eat. Then we watch Lost we recorded last night. She takes a shower. Later ~