Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Friday, April 17, 2009


Tom Snow and Harry Baddely


Tommy Snow

Drop Peter at bus stop then home. Peanuts with girls while I check e-mail and news sites. Call hospital and Tom is with doctor. Finally call Beth and ask her to keep calling him. I down to get dog food; then on to Harry's to pick up Tom's house keys. Stop by Beth's place of employment; then home for quick lunch and down for nap. Up and bring in mail; feed the girls. Call Beth. Then over to her work place and we drive up to Tom's house and look for his cell hone charger - no luck. Then on to Desert Hospital to see Tom. Not in very good condition. We talk for awhile. Then we stop and pick up some fish tacos and eat at Beth's work place. I home; she to pick up drugs for me. I get ice cream and home. Beth home and we eat dessert, then we watch CSI: Vegas. Later ~