Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Wednesday, April 22, 2009


Barry Morse (Lt. Gerard on The Fugitive) gives me some good advise

Drop Peter at COD; then home. Check e-mail and news site with girls and popcorn. Work on sending .pdf of SOE to Jimmy in Mississippi and finally do. Sliding door guys here and replace runner and wheels on our slider. They leave. Work some more on La Quinta project; then lunch with recording of Kings I made last Saturday. Beth home for a few minutes. Leaves. Down for nap with girls. Up and bring in mail; feed the girls, open mail for Beth, She calls. I call Tommy in hospital - he's having his first dialysis in a few hours. Back to computer and continue working. Clean up side yard. Sweep floors. Beth home and tidy up. Dori Watt here for Pizza Night. We chat and exchange the latest gossip. She leaves. We bed. Later ~