Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, April 20, 2009


My mother and her Great Dane, Brownie: Bowling Green, Ohio - 1920s

Drop Peter at COD then home. Check e-mail and news sites. Off to lab for blood draw. On to Office Depot to get something copied for Beth and to pick up some printing supplies. Home; call Beth. Call Jimmy George and we talk for awhile. Call Cinovation and order Scriptware update. Watch two episodes of entourage while eating lunch. Down for nap with girls. Up and realize I probably needed full program for Scriptware and not just update. Call and leave message. Open mail for Beth and feed the girls. Clean up side yard. Sweep floors. Watch some O'Reilly. Beth home and we talk; then I cook and we eat. To office. My Scriptware upgrade arrived for download. Send note to Scripteare guy about my possible problem. Beth into office. Get ready for bed. Later ~