Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Tuesday, April 21, 2009



My Computer Genius Friend, Mark Rizzo

Drop Peter at bus stop; then home. Check e-mail and news sites. Call Jimmy George and we talk awhile. Call Cinovation and find I have the correct download. Try to download and have some trouble, of course. Call Mark; he calls back and helps me with download. Still doesn't work. Talk Beth. Watch TV while I eat; then down for nap. Up and bring in mail. Feed girls; open mail. Call Cinovation and Steven helps me get the program working right. I number scenes in Shadows of Eagles. Spend most of afternoon trying to figure out how to send it to Jimmy. Clean up side yard. Sweep floors. Watch O'Reilly. Beth home late. Cook and we eat. Try calling Tom in hospital - he's asleep. Call Norman. Beth washes her hair. I'll work on sending script tomorrow. Later ~