Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Thursday, April 23, 2009



Drop Peter at bus stop after meeting; then home. Peanuts with girls while I check e-mail and news sites. Drive over to Beth's place of employment and follow her to airport where she drops off pilot's car. We by Edie's then she drops me back at my car and I drive home. Work for awhile on La Quinta project. Talk Beth. Tom Snow calls - he's at home (no escape) - he's now on dialysis. Eat some lunch and watch end of The Cowboy and the Senorita with Roy and Dale. Down for nap with girls. Up and bring in mail. Feed the girls. Open mail for Beth. Work some more on La Quinta. Call Jimmy George in Mississippi. Clean up side yard. Sweep floors. Some O'Reilly. Beth home and we talk. Tom Snow calls again. Cook and eat. Watch NCIS re-run recorded last Tuesday. Both to office. Later !