Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Friday, April 24, 2009



Tom Snow at meeting today for first time in a week. He's got a port for dialysis and will do his second treatment tonight at 6:00.
In Beth's car: I drop Peter's friend at home then drop Peter at COD. Home and check e-mail and news sites quickly. Then I take the girls to their groomer for a bath (reason for Beth's car). Home and computer with popcorn sans girls. Guys from solar panel place here to check system. They leave. Work on La Quinta project and e-mail it to La Quinta guy. Talk Beth. Watch some TV: Nicholson's Ride the Whirlwind while eating lunch. Down for nap dressed in case mail man brings back a registered letter he wouldn't leave yesterday. Up with my phone going off. Groomer has girls ready. By post office and pick up the registered letter - it was from Charlie in Canada with money order for some things I have done for him. Pick up girls and bring them home. Feed girls. I open mail - George's Federal return. Beth's NRA invite.
Talk to Beth. Talk to Tom Snow. Work in office for awhile. Clean up side yard. Sweep floors. Some O'Reilly. Beth home and we talk fo a bit. Make dinner and we eat. Watch episode of Lost we recorded on Wednesday. Write here while she showers. Later ~