Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, April 25, 2009




Grocery shopping after meeting. Home and unload then put away stuff. Check e-mail and news sites with girls and peanuts. Beth home and we talk. Putz around on computer until she wants to eat. Make lunch for her; then she off to appointment. I lunch and some TV. Down for nap with girls early. Up and she's home. She changes then we to McCallum Theater for the annual Open Call Talent Show. Harry & Annie, George & Ronice, Robin and friend there, too. After Beth and I to Ruby's for fish - she tacos; me with chips. Home and we watch recording of HBOs Grey Gardens, with Drew Barrymore and Jessica Lang. Very Good. Later ~