Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, April 26, 2009


Me and my brother, Bob, with Guy Madison on The Wild Bill Hickok Show shooting at Cedar Lake in Big Bear - 1951

Sleep in day. Beth up and off to Hall. I up 5:45 - shower and dress. Breakfast with paper. Trim beard. Talk to Jimmy George while I sweep floors and clean up side yard. Tom Snow calls. Beth home and we talk. She mops floors. I work at computer. Cook some lunch and we eat. I down for nap with girls and she out for some shopping. I up and feed girls. Beth is back. We talk for awhile and look at you tube video of real Grey Gardens people. then she's off to Maad Dog Daze committee meeting. Wally Van Allen calls from Phoenix, AZ and we talk. Sister Shannon calls from Austin, TX and we talk. Write a little here. Start praparing dinner. Beth home and she takes over and does the cooking We eat. Then she works in office while I set up TV. We watch recorded episode of CSI: Vegas. Later !