Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, May 03, 2009


With Richard Boone on Have Gun Will Travel set at Allied Artists Studio in Hollywood - (1967 or '68)

Sleep in day. Beth up and to Hall. I up 6:00 then shower and dress. Check e-mail and news sites. Fix breakfast and eat with paper and girls. Trim Beard. Let girls out. Beth home and we talk some. Call Tom Snow to ask how he is. She mops and dusts. I work at computer for awhile. Fix our lunch and we eat. Start setting up for pill boxes. I down for nap with girls. Up and join her in office. Put pill boxes away. Call Tom Snow. Get ready then drive to La Quinta and the La Quinta Playhouse where we see a lot old friends at the Bill W. & Bob S. play. Good show. Drive home - I have muffin for late dinner. She on phone. Later ~