Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, May 02, 2009




Corriganville Days - 50-years ago (1959)

Grocery shopping after meeting then home where I unload and put stuff away. Beth has Brenda here doing deep clean of house. I check e-mail and news sites. Girls love Brenda. I drive up to Credit Union and drip off deposit. Pick up some sandwiches and home. Set up table and we three eat early lunch. Tom Snow calls from his dialysis chair - he got in early today. I down for long (and needed) nap. Up and Brenda's gone. Beth and I watch Kentucky Derby. Long shot wins. I to office and write here. Both work in office for awhile. Tom Snow calls. To kitchen to start dinner. Ed Mohler, my old Corriganville fight partner, calls and we talk. Fix cheese and chips and salsa for dinner and we eat. Watch Oklahoma! recording on TV. Later ~