Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, May 04, 2009


Jimmy George in his home in Mississippi breaking down SOE

Leave Hall before meeting and head to Delores Hope Building at Eisenhower Hospital for all three standing order blood draws. Home and check e-mail and news sites with girls and popcorn. Talk to Beth. Then Jimmy George calls and we talk about old times and about SOE. Work at computer. To TV and watch segment of Entourage while I eat lunch. Down for nap with girls. Up and VJ calls for Beth and I give her Beth's cell phone #. Bring in mail and open it. Feed girls. Talk to Ron next door and ask if he can look in on girls next Saturday while we're in Victorville. Make standing order dates for next two weeks. Beth brings guy home to cut doors on cupboards over refrigerator. He leaves and Beth back to her place of employment shortly after. I clean up side yard. Sweep floors. Some O'Reilly. Jimmy George calls from Mississippi and we end up talking about script and old times. Beth home. We talk. She to office while I cook dinner. We eat. Then we watch a Without a Trace episode we recorded a few weeks ago. Later ~