Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Tuesday, May 05, 2009

My Here Come the Brides boss, Pat McGrath and me walking past the park and Boston Street at the Columbia Ranch (1968)

To grocery store after meeting to pick up some things. Home and check e-mail and news sites with girls and corn nuts. Talk to Beth. Jimmy George calls with some questions and we end up talking about our old studio days. Lunch with a recorded episode of Entourage. Down for nap with girls. Up and bring in mail; then feed girls. Open mail for Beth. To office and work on La Quinta project - finally get a plot outline. Clean up side yard. Find I forgot to save plot outline - shit! Beth home early so I stop work. We talk then I cook and we eat. After we watch recording of CSI: Miami we missed two weeks ago. She to office then shower. Later ~