Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, May 10, 2009

2009


1967



Sleep in day. Beth up and off to Hall. I up 6:00 then shower and dress. Breakfast with paper and girls. Trim beard. To market to do weekly grocery shopping because we were away yesterday. Home and Joel's here talking about business with Beth. Eric dropped off table earlier. Take both cars to car wash - one at a time. It's time for lunch by the time I'm done with that chore. Fix lunch and we eat. select books I'm want sent to Western Cowboy Hall of Fame for WWA book signing in June; box them and write a note to go with them. I down for nap with girls. Up and feed girls. Beth is reading paper. Call Tom Snow; then into office and check news sites and e-mail. Beth joins me in office for awhile. I go set up dinner - chips and salsa. She joins me and we eat. To living room and watch a re-run of CSI-Vegas. Later ~