Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Wednesday, May 13, 2009




Drop Peter at COD after meeting and home. Check e-mail and news sites with popcorn and begging girls. Beth calls and I drive over to her place of employment where we fill out passport forms; then go to postal place and have our passport photos shot; then to Rancho Mirage Post Office to turn in our forms and give them all info; we pay fee and they send everything off to wherever it goes. Back to her work then we down to thrift shop and drop some donations. Drop Beth back at he work and I home. Quick lunch of chips and salsa with some Gene Autry movie on TV. Down for nap. Up and feed girls. Bring in skimpy mail and open it for Beth. Talk Tom Snow. Work at computer. Beth home very early then we off to McCallum Theater for David Copperfield matinee. To Ruby's for dinner; then home and we watch NCIS from last night. Later ~