Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Friday, May 15, 2009

Sue Welsh prepping for tomorrow's Garage Sale


Drop Peter at COD after meeting then home. Check e-mail and news sites with peanuts and girls. Bug guy here and sprays. Talk to Beth. Drive to Sam's Club where I meet Eric (and his mom) and we shop for Hall; then have lunch there after. The off to unload at Hall; I home. Have a snack while watching the beginning of a movie I recorded earlier. Down for nap. Up and feed girls; bring in mail. Call Tony at Ramona and he picks me up and to Ramona - pay for tires then drive van home and park it across street. Sue is there waiting so I let her into garage so she can start preparing for tomorrow's garage sale. I to office and check e-mail, Talk to Tom Snow. Work at computer. Beth calls and I drive van to her place of employment. She drives me home in her car. She works with Sue for awhile then Sue leaves and we eat some dinner. Watch CSI:Vegas recorded last night. Later ~