Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Beth, Michele Rielly (sitting), Sue Welsh during garage sale

Eric and his mom




Put up Yard Sale signs on way to meeting. Straight home after meeting and yard sale in in full swing. Sue and Beth at their best. I check e-mail and news sites - then outside: Michelle Reilly, Eric an his mother are here - with donuts and coffee. I take some photos then back inside. Eric and his mother into office and we print out real estate flyers as he's looking to buy a house. They off to buy some lunch sandwiches. Sale goes on. I work at computer. Eric and mom back with lunch and all inside to eat and talk. Sale goes on a little longer then they load up everything and tear down tables, etc. They off to drop stuff at Southwest Church Thrift Store. Beth goes to her place of employment to switch out van for her car. I talk Tom Snow then down for nap. She home and she mops floor. I up and she's already fed girls. Office. Then we watch Preakness hose race. Work some more in office then make dinner and we eat. Watch Without a Trace recorded on Tuesday. Later ~