Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

With Dave Cass


Drop Peter at bus stop then home. Check e-mail and news sites - pickle and olives for snack - girls not interested. Talk to Beth then call Jimmy George in Mississippi and we talk for 45 mins. Beth here, picks me up and we to lunch at Mimi's. Talk and enjoy ourselves. Gas her up on way home and pick up ice cream for tonight. She back to work. I home and have dessert. Down for nap with girls. Up and feed girls. Call Dave Cass and we talk over everything for awhile.Clean up side yard. Start sweeping house. Bob Howell by to fix backyard faucet. Talk to Beth. Back to sweeping. Call Tom Snow - he's back from dialysis and feeling tired. Beth home and we eat. She off to Indio Jail to meet new sheriff contact for H&I. I putter; watch some TV; play at computer until she comes home. Too late for TV so to office; then bed. Later ~