Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Wednesday, May 20, 2009




Drop Peter at COD on way home from meeting; then home and check e-mail and news sites with popcorn and girls. Work a little then Beth calls and I drive to meet her at credit union where we change our pin numbers on CU cards. She back to work while I drive up to Sam's Club to get her some batteries. I stop at Khols and buy several shirts. Pick up some tacos and a malt then drive home. Watch an old John Wayne Lone Star western while I eat. Talk Beth. Down for nap with girls. Wake up an hour early and think it's an hour later. Bring in mail. Beth calls. Clean up side yard. Sweep floors. Tom Snow calls and we talk. Back to office for more work. Beth home and we talk. Cook and eat. She washes her hair. We watch NCIS from last night,and CSI: Miami from Monday. Later