Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Thursday, May 21, 2009




Drop Peter at COD then home. Check e-mail and news sites with girls and chips. Talk Beth. Call Bob the doctor and make phone appointment for tonight at 7:00. Drive to ear place and get hearing aid fixed by Jason; then on to Beth's place of employment and check out flag pole (rope broken) - See Beth and pick up our air conditioner filters Jamie left off yesterday. Home and work at computer then watch Texas Terror with John Wayne, followed by a Roy Rogers 1939 western while eating lunch. Talk Beth then down for nap with girls. Up and bring in mail; feed girls. Talk to Beth again and invite her to dinner tonight. Clean up back yard. Sweep floors. Beth home and we talk. Then we to Chipotle's where we meet Eric and his mother, Jan, for dinner. Home - I call Bob S. and we talk about LaQuita project. Beth and I watch Without a Trace - for the very last time, I understand. It's canceled. Later ~