Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, May 23, 2009

NCIS Marathon Day on USA Channel

Grocery shopping after meeting then home to put things away with Beth's help. We talk and she eats something to help her to feel better. I to office and check e-mail and news sites with girls. Beth into office where she works on a letter. I to dining room and have some lunch. Watch NCIS Marathon on cable channel. Beth joins me and we watch another episode. I down for nap with girls. Up and bring in mail - she had fed girls. Marathon still on and we watch some more NCIS episodes. Let girls out into back yard. Talk to Tom Snow - he had dialysis this morning. Beth cleans house while I work in office to clean up her letter. She boils fresh corn. We eat - great! All this while still watching episodes of NCIS until we turn in. ~