Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Friday, May 22, 2009

Norman Foster and David Bradshaw

Stop by Ace Hardware to pick up sandpaper. Drop Peter at COD. Home and check e-mail with pickle and olives and girls. Work on LaQuinta script awhile. Talk Beth several times. Make blood draw appointments for before trip and after. Drive to Chipotle's where I meet Tom Snow, Norman Foster, and David Bradshaw for lunch. Home for dessert. Call Beth; then down for nap with girls. Up and feed girls - open mail. Call Beth - then work at computer. Clean up side yard. Sweep floors. Beth home - more shirts for me - and we talk for awhile. I fix dinner and we eat. Then we watch Southland which we recorded last night. Later ~