Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Our Girls: Misty and Crystal

Record a bunch of John Wayne Lone Star westerns off the Western Channel for later viewing. Leave meeting early and to blood draw - then drop by house - and on to Sherry's for a haircut. Stop by hearing aid place and Jason dries my right hearing aid out and gives me a drying jar. On to Kohl's where I return shirt and buy a new p air of dress pants. Meet Beth in parking lot as she's exercising her employers' car. I by Tony the tailor and drop off pants for alterations; then home. Lunch while I watch two episodes of Entourage recorded last Sunday. Talk Beth. Down for nap with girls. Up and bring in mail. Feed the girls and open mail. Work in office for awhile. Talk to Tom Snow - he had dialysis early today. Clean up side yard and sweep floors. Work at computer. Beth home and we talk. Cook and we eat. Both to office for a few minutes. Then we watch CSI: Miami. She makes a few phone calls. Later ~