Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, May 30, 2009

James Jenkins from Florida


Grocery shopping after meeting; then home. unload and put away stuff. Check e-mail and news sites with girls and no snack. Beth home and we talk. Eat lunch early. Work in office then down for nap with girls while she cleans and dusts. Up and bring in mail. Feed girls. Go through mail. Office - try call Tom. Talk to James Jenkins in Florida. Work in office. Beth joins me, Watch some Huckabee. Have some chips, salsa and cheese dip for dinner. Then we watch pay-for-view of Marley and Me. Lotta' tears for dog lovers.
Later ~