Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Bob Hoy


Here Come the Brides Cast and Crew - Betsy Cox and me are in there somewhere

Home after meeting to e-mail and popcorn with girls. Work all morning on la Quinta pilot script. Talk to Beth. Make some lunch and watch a John Wayne Lone Star Western. Down for nap with girls. Up and open mail. Beth's plates came in mail. Talk to Tom Snow; Bobby Hoy and Betsy Cox. Clean up side yard and sweep floors. Beth home and we talk. I fix enchilada dinner and we eat. Then we watch recording of The Unusuals. I doubt we'll watch the show again. Later ~