Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Our Friend Eric

Home after meeting then check e-mail and news sites with girls and chips. Drive to Sam's Club and meet Eric to do shopping for Hall and some things for us. Have hot-dogs with Eric then he to Hall to unload and I home for dessert and some TV. Talk to Beth. Down for nap with girls. Up and bring in mail. Open mail and call Beth. Return call to Jimmy George in Mississippi. He's going to be away for a week. Work in office. Start on agreement. Beth home and we talk. She office; I make dinner. We eat; then she off to H&I Meeting. I work on agreement. She home and we both to office and work. No TV. Later ~