Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Friday, May 29, 2009

Jimmy George

Home from meeting and check e-mail and news sites with girls and peanuts. Jimmy George calls - he will be sending me his SOE scene breakdown. Talk to Beth. Take off ad 10:45 and pick up my new slacks at Tony the Tailor's. Meet Beth and she loads my car with pottery she bought. I on to Yellow Basket where I meed Tom Snow, Norman Foster and David Bradshaw for lunch. I have a fish taco and order two to go for Beth. We talk and eat; then it's by Beth's place of employment where I drop off tacos and say hi. Home and have dessert with girls watching. Down for nap with girls. Up and feed girls. Open mail for Beth. I get discs of photos from James Jenkins in Florida. View them on Beth's computer as mine won't open them. E-mail from Jimmy George with his SOE breakdown attached. View it then call Jimmy. Clean up side yard; sweep floors and talk to Tom Snow. Beth home as I finish sweepipng. We talk. Then I cook dinner and we eat. Then we watch a CSI: Vegas re-run. Later ~