Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Friday, June 05, 2009

Tom Snow

Pick up Tom and take him to Palm Springs Hospital so he can have his dialysis shunt surgically installed - Wait for about three and a half hours and they release him to me. He shivers all the way to his house and when we get there he is unable to get out of my Expedition. I talk him into letting me take him to our house where I have Beth meet us. Tom is really out of it and still cannot get out of car )no strength + still shivering). We drive him back to hospital and go to Emergency room. He's taken in immediately and I go with him. Beth waits in waiting room and I stay with Tom until 5:00ish; we leave and will find out later if they'll keep him or send him to nursing care. Home. We eat. TV some recording. Later ~

Labels: