Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Our New Flag is up and Flying Boldly

Peter was at meeting today - he didn't have to move. Drop him at bus stop and I to Office Depot for some Xeroxing for Beth. Home and check e-mail and news sites. Meet Beth at Ramona Tire and drop her car for an oil change and lube. We home; Sally by to pick up some cooking equipment. Then I take bad hearing aid in for more work. Home and Sally is here with Beth. They talk and I to office. Work on La Quinta script for awhile. Beth and Sally leave and I keep writing. Stop for lunch and eat while I watch a Gene Autry Western on Western Channel. Tom Snow calls - he asks me to take him to Desert Hospital on Friday for his dialysis stint surgery. I down for nap with girls. Up and feed girls. Call Tony at Ramona and he picks me up and I get Beth's car and pay for it. Home. Bring in mail and open it. Work at computer for awhile then Beth home early. We sit and talk then she takes off for dinner with a friend. I watch 1st Rush interview on Hannity while I eat; then to living room and continue watching the Strawberry Roan until she returns. Both to office and she takes phone calls and I work at computer. Later ~