Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, June 07, 2009



Sleep in day. Beth off to Hall. I up 5:50. Shower and dress. Breakfast with paper. Trim beard. Beth home and Brenda is with her. Misty crazy about Brenda. Beth shows her our house. We call Tonm and he sounds much better: he now has a staph infection. Beth and I have an early lunch. I down for nap early with girls. Up and feed girls. We drive to Tom's an pick up some supplies for him. To hospital and talk with Tom for about an hour. He is his old self; but still has staph infection. We figured out hat he must have had a diabetic reaction the other day when he became unresponsive ane we took him back to hospital. Drive home and pick up a pizza on way. Home and eat. Talk, TV: Law & Order: SVU recording. Later ~