Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, June 08, 2009

Beth's Brother Bruce and Misty

Stop at Office Depot on way home from meeting go Xerox stuff for Maad Dog Daze for Beth. Home and check e-mail and news sites with girls and peanuts. Beth by - she forgot to take her lunch - and she leaves with her left-over pizza. Work on La Quinta project - 15 pages so far. Watch two episodes of Entourage while I eat my left-over pizza for lunch. Tom Snow calls - he thinks he's going home today but Rick will pick him up. Down for my nap with girls. Up and feed girls. Bring in mail. Our passports arrive as well as Beth's drivers license. Talk to brother-in-law Bruce. To office and work some. Clean up side yard and start to sweep floors. Beth home and we talk. She sweeps while I make dinner. We eat then both to office where we spend the remainder of the evening. Later ~