Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Fuzzy and Lash

Beth and I exchange cars. I home and check e-mail and news sites with girls. Leash them up and drop the girls at groomer. Home and work on La Quinta project. Talk to Beth. Pick up my right hearing aid from Jason - they replaced both microphone and speaker. Home and watch a Lash LaRue, Fuzzy St. John western on Western Channel. Down for nap without girls. Up earlier than usual with telephone ringing. Drive down to pick up girls and bring them home. They're elated to be home. Feed the girls and open mail for Beth. Work in office for awhile. Clean up side yard and start sweeping. Beth home and we talk. She busy, Cook and eat fast; then she off to Indio for LP Meeting, I watch an old Maverick with Jack Kelly. She home and we havw ice cream together. She showers; then ... Later !