Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Tuesday, June 09, 2009


Drop Peter off in Rancho Mirage after meeting on way home. Home and check e-mail. To car wash with Expedition. To Von's and buy a few things. Home and work at computer. Check out news sites. Talk to Beth. Listen to Rush and work on computer. Watch a Buster Crabbe/Fuzzy St. John Billy Carson western on Western Channel while I eat lunch. Down for nap with girls. Up and feed girls. Bring in mail and open it. Clean up side yard then sweep house tiles. Back to computer and work some on La Quinta project. Tom Snow calls from dialysis. Beth home and I prepare dinner. She works in office; then she in to cook dinner. We eat and talk. After she washes her hair. Katy by with her boys to play with our girls. Then we watch rerun recording of CSI: Miami. Beth looks for safety deposit box key. Later ~