Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, June 27, 2009

With A.J. Fenady at Cowboy Hall of Fame

Grocery shopping after meeting as usual. Home and put away stuff. To car wash with filthy Expedition. Gas up Expedition. Talk Beth, She mets me at Tony's Ramona Tire where I leave expedition for lube and oil change. We home and have early lunch. Pick up Expedition and I take he car to Office Depot to get ink cartridges. Home and we talk. I down for nap - wake up three and a half hours later. I guess I was tired. We both work in office for awhile. Fix dinner and we eat while watching Huckabee. Watch a NCSI re-run episode. Down for the night - Later ~