Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, June 29, 2009

Old Tucson (before the fire)- taken by me in 1967

Leave meeting early for a blood draw - forget to take form for regular visit so set up another draw for tomorrow. Home and check e-mail and news sites with girls - and Fritos - Just a few. To Cat City to buy a cane and pick up something for Beth. On to bank and make some deposits; then to o Office Depot for some Xeroxing for Beth - and on to Pet Smart to buy dog food. Home and have some lunch while watching a couple of Entouragee re-runs. Down for nap with girls. Up and bring in mail - 109 degrees outside. Feed girls and open mail. Spend some time at computer. Talk to Tom Snow. Sweep tile and clean up side yard. Beth home from work and I help her unload her car. Pre-arranged phone call from Mark in Tucson with questions about some old TV Shows I worked on in Old Tucson. Make some dinner and we eat. Take out trash. Then we watch a re-run of CSI: Vegas. Work at computer then: Later ~