Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, July 04, 2009

July 4th 2009 - Fellowship Hall, Palm Desert, CA

Michele; Brenda; Beth; Dallas Anne (workers)


Grocery shopping after meeting as usual. Home and put stuff away. Beth is busy preparing this afternoon's 4th of July bash at fellowship Hall. Talk Tom Snow then Beth. Down for nap with no lunch. Up at 12:30. Talk to Tom Snow again. Feed girls. Then it's off to the Hall where I wait for Beth and the others to begin preparing for fest. ztom zsnoe arrives and more get there. Set up Hall for 4th party. People start arriving and hot dogs are'a cookin. Sit with Bill and Sunny. Things start to slow down around 4:00 - some straglers but clean up starts. I home. Beth an Brenda take left overs to Indio Mission. I get home and work at computer for awhile. Call Tom. Beth finally home and we have ice cream drumsticks; then we watch 4th of July Special from Washington D.C. with Jimmy Smits as host. Into bed and she watches a rerun of the sams show until we both fall asleep. Later ~