Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Friday, July 03, 2009


Home from meeting and check e-mail and news sites with girls and no snacks. Send a few e-mails. Call Cinovation about Scriptware and leave message. Call Jimmy at 9:00 then John Marzacola at 9:30. John not ready to talk so hang up and call Jimmy back - leave a message. Work on script until 11:00 then drive to meet others for lunch at Mexican place on Country Club Drive. Home. Call Beth - wait for her to come home then down for nap with girls. She has tile guy here when I get up - he leaves. Try call Jimmy. Work on script some more. Guy from Scriptware sent e-mail that helped me to add scene. Talk with Beth. We call Tommy and talk. Jimmy George calls. John Marzicola calls. Fix dinner and we eat. Watch pay to play movie: Gran Torino with Eastwood. Later ~