Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Thursday, July 09, 2009

William Shatner on Kingdom of the Spiders set

Tiffany Bolling on KOS set

Try call Tommy as he's not at meeting - finally get him and he says he's OK. I don't stay for meeting and drive over to dentist to have my teeth cleaned. Home, pick up stuff then to Office Depot to get some scripts KOS copied for Tom Weaver. Home and call Jimmy. We work til 10:00 and finish browsing script. I to OD and pick up scripts. Home and start watching KOS while I eat. Beth calls and we talk about Tommy - I can't get through on his cell and no answer at home. I down for nap. Up and read e-mail; bring in mail and open it for Beth. Copy KOS Behind the Scenes tape to DVD for Tom. Find a KOS copy for Jimmy. Beth calls with info on Tommy - he's in hospital once again. Rick and Bill went over and found him incoherent. Beth calls and she's coming home to pick me up so we can go to hospital to check up on Tom. Work a little on computer; then Beth home and we drive to Eisenhower hospital to see Tom who is now in the emergency room. He has some kind of infection they say. He wasn't talking much and had a high fever. Te tried to talk but he wasn't talking much so we drove home. Tamales for dinner from Tony, one of the gardeners. After dinner she washes her hair and I work in office.