Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, July 06, 2009

Speaking as part of the Screenwriters Panel in Oklahoma last month; Kirk Ellis (John Adams) to the right

Home from meeting and check e-mail and news sites with girls and pretzels. Go over some of the script. Call Jimmy at 9:00 and we work on corrections, additions and spelling. Sam by to fix wall in Beth's bathroom. After Jimmy I make lunch and watch two episodes of Entourage while eating. Talk Beth. Realize I have no time for good nap, I rest in office chair until 1:30. Off to Eisenhower Hospital and Dr. Stone's office for regular appointment. Beth joins me and we get a good report on my health. She off and I head home. Work the rest of the afternoon in making changes and writing additional scenes for the script then e-mailing them to Jimmy. Beth home and I haven't swept. Help her in with things, then we sit and talk over lemonade and Dr. Pepper. Theresa calls from Montana. Tom Snow calls. Fix dinner and we eat. Both to office to work on separate projects. Bed early. Later ~