Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Wednesday, July 08, 2009

With Woody Strode

With Igo Kanter and Bill Shatner on KOS Location

Scene from Kingdom of the Spiders being filmed

Straight home from meeting and check e-mail and news sites. Bob Ingrahm calls and I will call him later. Work on script for little while. Find KOS original script, outline, and shooting script. Make skin doctor appointment. Take off for Sam's Club and meet Eric for shopping for Hall. Beth meets us there and we have pizza and hot dog lunch together. All split and I home to e-mails then down for nap. Up Tom Weaver calls at 3:00 p.m. sharp and interviews me all about Kingdom of the Spiders - from conception, to prepping and shooting, to viewing it for first time. Call Bob Ingrahm and he can't come over. Clean up side yard and sweep floors. Beth home and we decide to go to Indio for dinner at Jackalope:Western night everything half price. Good food and loud entertainment. Stop by Edie's on way home for mail. Pick up ice cream at Nader's when we stop for gas for Beth's car. Home and write here. Beth works at her computer, too. Bed. Later ~